[ckan-dev] CSW Harvester behavior

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Tue Dec 17 15:24:23 UTC 2013

Hi

I'm answering to myself. I've partially understood the problem. I may
comes from pagination. When a subset is empty, CKAN breaks.For a reason
I don't know, the first request on a server gets an empty subset,
causing the process to stop. If I do the request manually with curl, I
get the same result. Fixing the maxRecords to 1000 sends me back all the
records available.

I guess further investigations are needed.

Best regards