[ckan-dev] default beaviour of WMS viewer

Elena Camossi elena.camossi at ext.jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Dec 17 16:25:12 UTC 2013

Hi Emanuele,

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I guess this was also our case, because after
harvesting from CKAN, the link to the resource url and the data set name
were separated exactly as in your example.

I understand from your answer that this, to be solved consistently,
requires either to modify the harvester behaviour, or in alternative
customize the viewer to process correctly the request, I understand that any
modification I do by hand will be updated again by the next harvesting job.

What I was trying to do was to visualize the layers modifying by hand the
url, mainly for testing and understanding what is possible to do just using
CKAN itself. So I was wondering if there was an easy way to get this dataset
set correctly, some CKAN configuration that I didn't know.

Regards,
-Elena

http://pubblicazioni.provincia.fi.it/geoserver/wms?SERVICE=WMS