[ckan-dev] Data preview service

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Tue Feb 19 15:57:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was speaking to some people at the CKAN 4 RDM workshop yesterday, and one
thing that came up as being broken right now, for some people, was data
preview via jsonpdataproxy.  Mostly this was because of their restrictive
internal firewall but it did mean that internally data preview didn't work
at all on CKAN.

Is there a timeline for a localised re-write? If it is likely to be some
time away should I extract the data.gov.uk local data preview (which works
with archived, or remote resources) into a separate branch for those people?

Ross.