[ckan-dev] Problem with CKAN instance behind reverse proxy

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Tue Feb 5 18:23:45 UTC 2013

Hello,

We have done this many times before and it always needs some tweaking based
on what reverse proxy being used.  It is mostly an issue with repose.who
(the authentication library we use) which gets its url based on the headers
it receives.

If the reverse proxy sends the correct HOST header than there is normally
no problems.

There are ways to put fqdn in /etc/ckan/std/who.ini as the login/logout
urls but the above option is preferable.

Thanks

David