[ckan-dev] VoID

Ross Jones ross at servercode.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 19:24:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 01:45:37PM -0500, Timothy Lebo wrote:
> Sweet. What will the alternate point to?
> And, is that for just the individual dataset pages, or will that include the full dataset listing, too?

For now it'll just have to be the individual datasets, until we have VoID and
then we can point the alternate for /dataset/ to that.  I'm a bit worried about
generating the VoID data dynamically because it's likely to involve getting
some info about all the datasets (about 9k datasets for us) so will need to
come up with a solution for that.

Will speak to Irina on Monday and see what plans she has for this sort of
thing.

Ross.