[ckan-dev] python version for ckan

Ross.Thompson at statcan.gc.ca Ross.Thompson at statcan.gc.ca
Wed Feb 20 19:39:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

For data.gc.ca we have to use Red Hat Enterprise servers, which currently support only Python 2.6.6. It would really really difficult to get this upgraded to 2.7 since this provided by an enterprise group, especially at this point in project (and has essentially already been built). Without knowing the extent of the work required for you, is it at all possible to provide support for 2.6?

Thanks,
Ross