[ckan-dev] master and minified files

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Mon Feb 25 09:29:22 UTC 2013

The release process says that we update the minified files on release
branches before a release, and these minified files then get merged back
into master:

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/wiki/Release-Process

It says nothing about core extensions but I would guess the paster
minify command in those instructions should be modified to include the
core extensions too.