[ckan-dev] master and minified files

David Raznick david.raznick at okfn.org
Mon Feb 25 14:31:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

When we discussed this, the plan was not to have minified files (except for
external libraries that could be difficult to minimize) in master and only
minimize them in release branch.  This seemed like the only way to get a
cleaner git history. This must also have meant core extensions too.

I am not sure why this approach changed and I do not currently understand
the downsides of doing it this way?

Thanks

David