[ckan-dev] Harvestor extension for CKAN

Lasse Vestergaard ibbernik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:56:53 UTC 2013

Hi all.

I am trying to get the harvestor extension (ckanext-harvest-) work for
CKAN. All in all it seems like, I have managed to install it. I am
currently trying to harvest data form an other CKAN instance (remote
computer on an other network). I only provided the url to the CKAN
frontend: ckan.odaa.dk. When i run the harvesting process I get the
following error:

Last Harvest Errors: 12
*Object errors*

   - GUID fredede-bygninger-og-fortidsminder<http://localhost/harvest/object/e55a13cc-1283-4c39-b923-6cc0dee03a2f>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID blog-p-bibliotekernes-hjemmeside<http://localhost/harvest/object/a0d5eba6-c99b-466a-aed3-32a4aeac6e53>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID arrangementer-p-bibliotekerne<http://localhost/harvest/object/5fb61d34-9fed-4272-bc5f-bbc03c8bc98d>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID ejendomsfortegnelse<http://localhost/harvest/object/7ccb1646-f3f4-47ae-9ee9-539906da64a5>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID vejnavne-og-vejkoder<http://localhost/harvest/object/cb49c141-cb24-4985-bebb-28b526601684>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID parkering<http://localhost/harvest/object/588b87ab-5c03-4ca5-b916-6f628a3e288e>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID bibliotekstransaktioner<http://localhost/harvest/object/89285bfb-d357-41d7-9ab4-c37bb41d5421>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID beholdning-ved-aarhus-kommunes-biblioteker<http://localhost/harvest/object/a2271646-aea5-4ed9-92ce-80ed641dc34f>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID koordinats-tning-af-aarhus-adresser<http://localhost/harvest/object/69eae68b-2917-4cec-a217-58c9581c6b5e>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID cvr-produktionsenheder<http://localhost/harvest/object/869ca721-24f8-4e4c-a5b5-4900e0a8a076>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID bevaringsv-rdige-bygninger-i-aarhus-kommune<http://localhost/harvest/object/32735b6b-c2af-499d-917e-59279d66126d>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)
   - GUID bbr-ejendomme-og-bbr-bygninger<http://localhost/harvest/object/f6b46475-d8e8-4cf5-8f7c-ad27428b4b07>
   AttributeError("'thread._local' object has no attribute 'host'",)

There are only 12 datasets in the CKAN instance I try to harvest from (it's
a test instance). I have tried to Google the error, but I don't get any
relevant suggestions, so I hope you guys can point me in some direction.
Regards

Lasse Vestergaard