[ckan-dev] Harvestor extension for CKAN

Lasse Vestergaard ibbernik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:24:37 UTC 2013

Hi again CKAN developers (primarily Adriá).

I'm sorry that I push on this issue with the harvester extension, but I'm
working on a project for a municipality in Denmark, and I have to give a
talk about some of the things I'm working on. The harvester extension is,
in my opinion, important and extremely relevant and therefor, I would like
to be able to talk about this (I need to try it out to be able to give a
proper explanation of it's capabilities). I hope you can find time to help
me out on the issue.

Best regards

Lasse Vestergaard