[ckan-dev] Harvestor extension for CKAN

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Jan 16 12:20:21 UTC 2013

Hi Lasse,

We would love to help, but I've run out of ideas. I tried on my local
machine to harvest http://ckan.odaa.dk with ckan 1.8 and
ckanext-harvest master and it worked fine. 12 datasets were imported,
including the ones with resources like
fredede-bygninger-og-fortidsminder.

I strongly believe that there is an issue with your particular setup.

Are you using any other extensions, specially custom ones?
Can you post your ini file online with the security details edited off?
I see from your pip freeze that there is a lot of stuff that is non
CKAN related, like Twisted or pycurl which may be affecting things.
Which instructions are you using for installing CKAN?

Adrià