[ckan-dev] Harvester - Problem

Michael Reichart michael.reichart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 14:29:29 UTC 2013

I tried to specify the group with "default_groups":["group-id"]" as well as
adding the group in CKAN Harvester in the package_dict e.g.
groups = []
groups.append("stadt-graz");

and in some tests also with "groups.append({"id": "some_id"}) but nothing
worked.

I've added
log.debug(package_dict);
to line 275 in ckanharvester.py directly before the call
result = self._create_or_update_package(package_dict, harvest_object)

Thanks
Michael