[ckan-dev] Harvester - Problem

Michael Reichart michael.reichart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:03:09 UTC 2013

I specified the groups as names - as stated in the docs of
ckanext-harvest "Note that you must use ids or names to define the
groups according to the API version you defined (names for version
'1', ids for version '2')." and because it worked this way in the last
version.
I've changed it to ID's and now it works. Thanks a lot!!
I have some minor other issues now - for example: "UndefinedError:
{u'capacity': u'public', u'id':
u'fdedbd18-1dab-46be-b356-71278176c27c'} has no member named "title""
for the newly imported datasets, but that's in our own form and I
think I can figure this out on my own.

Maybe you should update the readme of ckanext-harvest for other users
that might stumble over this problem...

Thanks!
Michael