[ckan-dev] Github Issues

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Tue Jan 22 12:04:38 UTC 2013

> Well, I take back what I just said... at least part of it. #290 just
> started to show the same behaviour as #269

If you mention the pull request's number (with a # in front of it) in a
commit message on the pull request's branch then that commit shows twice
on the pull request's page.

When you have a separate issue and pull request, then it'll be the
issue's number in your commit messages not the pull request's, so it
doesn't happen.

Unless people accidentally start using the pull request's number in
their commit messages, not the issue's, which I've noticed people have
been. We have some branches where half of the commit messages have the
issue's number in them and half have the pull requests. Dunno if this
could be a problem for Adria.