[ckan-dev] ckanext-harvest branch for CKAN 2.0?

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Jan 23 18:12:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

The harvester extension is getting a big facelift for 2.0 and
development is still under way, I'm not sure which branch will be
better tbh, will probably depend on the kind of stuff you need to do
for pdeu.
"release-v2.0" it's the one that has been around for longer but all
the recent work has been done around "2.0-dataset-sources". This may
be the one to target, but things are surely bound to change,
especially on the frontend.

Let me know if you want to discuss this further,

Adrià