[ckan-dev] Breadcrumb, second list-item is missing end-tag </li>

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen BU1G at tmf.kk.dk
Tue Jul 2 11:49:48 UTC 2013

My local installation of CKAN (which I cannot show yet due to missing public access) and for example http://www.odaa.dk/dataset/3d-terraen-bymodel is missing the end-tag </li> in the second list-item of the breadcrumb.

However, looking at the newly installation of datahub.io it is not missing the end-tag.

Can someone confirm the issue and perhaps help out with how to fix the issue.

It is a small issue, however, it makes the breadcrumb look a bit wrong.

Regards