[ckan-dev] Breadcrumb, second list-item is missing end-tag </li>

John Martin john.martin at okfn.org
Tue Jul 2 13:06:08 UTC 2013

Hullo Henrik,

You are indeed correct. There is a bug in CKAN core at the moment that means that the dataset templates (for when a dataset is associated with an organization) don't close the breadcrumbs li correctly.

Thanks for the bug report. I've created an issue [1] and it should get patched into CKAN 2.1

[1] https://github.com/okfn/ckan/issues/1071

--
John Martin
Fron End Developer, CKAN · skype: johnamartin