[ckan-dev] Set permission to SQL_SUPER_USER failed and cannot preview .csv file

zigchg at gmail.com zigchg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:41:01 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

We came across this problem when we tried to set permission to SQL_SUPER_USER using the command paster datastore set-permissions postgres -c /etc/ckan/default/production.ini, it indicated,

[...] WARNI [ckanext.data.plugin] Omitting permission checks because you are running paster commands.

Set permissions for read-only user: Success

Does this matter, since we are expected to set all rights to the user but not only the read right? Later it failed when we tried to preview .csv file in our ckan website, is the error message above a possible reason of the failure? We are confused. ☹

We will be very grateful if you can give us any help. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Shawn

July 2, 2013