[ckan-dev] harvester - delete/ add harvest sources

anja richter richter at informatik.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Jul 5 10:32:07 UTC 2013

Hello,

I deleted a harvest source via the web interface (delete and clear).
Afterwards there were no harvest sources shown neither in  the web
interface nor via paster --plugin=ckanext-harvest harvester sources
--config=/etc/ckan/default/development.ini as expected. Nevertheless
when creating a new harvest source with the same url as the formerly
deleted source,  I get the following message:

"The form contains invalid entries:

  * Name: That URL is already in use."

How can I access the "deleted" sources and remove them correctly -
otherwise is it possible to reactivate a "deleted" harvest source?

Thank you in advance.

Anja

--
Anja Richter