[ckan-dev] How to change URL reference?

Isabel Ruiz isaruizmellado at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 09:29:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

I use CKAN 2.1.

I have installed and configured CKAN, datastore, datastorer and everything
works fine.

The URL is like "subdom.domain.es" and I had changed to "newsubdom.domain.es
"

I have changed ini file so that uses new URL and restart supervisor and
apache.

Now, I am using new URL and CKAN home page works, but it does not show
datasets (it says "Sorry 0 datasets founds"), obviously I have to change
all URL references.

My questions are:

- Is there any SQL script to change URL ?
- If not: Can you tell me where are tablets and columns URL references?

--
Isabel M. Ruiz Mellado
http://about.me/isabelruiz