[ckan-dev] Question

Constantine zigchg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 18:56:21 UTC 2013

Hi,

While we were trying to install DataStorer, we have had some improvements
and gained some progress. But the problem we always run in to where we are
not very familiar in determining a solution is when we use the command.

*paster celeryd -c /etc/ckan/default/production.ini*

Within this command, we usually get the error of not being able to find a
certain module. This time around, the error we received was

*File "/root/pyenv/src/ckanext-datastorer/ckanext/datastorer/tasks.py",
line 12, in <module>
    from ckanext.archiver.tasks import download, update_task_status
ImportError: No module named archiver.tasks*

As you can see, we are not able to figure out why we cannot allow it to
find the module.

Could you please help us out in determining a solution? Again, your help is
much appreciated.

Thanks!

Shawn