[ckan-dev] Question

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Mon Jul 15 20:20:57 UTC 2013

Hey,

On 15 Jul 2013, at 20:56, Constantine <zigchg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While we were trying to install DataStorer, we have had some improvements
> and gained some progress. But the problem we always run in to where we are
> not very familiar in determining a solution is when we use the command.
>
> *paster celeryd -c /etc/ckan/default/production.ini*
>
> Within this command, we usually get the error of not being able to find a
> certain module. This time around, the error we received was
>
> *File "/root/pyenv/src/ckanext-datastorer/ckanext/datastorer/tasks.py",
> line 12, in <module>
>    from ckanext.archiver.tasks import download, update_task_status
> ImportError: No module named archiver.tasks*

Can you try to run `pip install -r pip-requirements.txt` in the directory where you have your datastorer installed with the ckan virtual env enabled? If you have a package install, the virtual env can be activated with `source /usr/lib/ckan/default/bin/activate`.

If you have troubles with this, let me know how you installed ckan and the datastorer.

> As you can see, we are not able to figure out why we cannot allow it to
> find the module.
>
> Could you please help us out in determining a solution? Again, your help is
> much appreciated.
>
> Thanks!

Hope this helps,
Dominik