[ckan-dev] datastorer preview translation

Isabel Ruiz isaruizmellado at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 12:08:08 UTC 2013

Thanks,

I am going to tell you, steps I have followed:

I tried this:
 - I opened /ckan/ckan/i18n/es/LC_MESSAGES/ckan.po file,
 - I added datastore and datastorer translations which not exists in
ckan.po,
 - I compiled translation (paster --locale command).
Result: I see english datastorer labels, that is, labels are not
translated. Maybe, it is because I haven't configure correctly my CKAN, I
am not sure.

Finally: I have modified the file you told me (ckan/ckanext/reclinepreview/
theme/public/preview_recline.js) and I can see my new spanish labels.

Thanks.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Toby Dacre <toby.okfn at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 25 July 2013 12:49, Isabel Ruiz <isaruizmellado at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have installed and configured CKAN 2.0.1, datastore and datastorer.
> >
> > I am from Spain, so our CKAN must be in spanish language.
> >
> > I am modifying english texts from recline.min.js (for example words like
> > 'FIlters', 'Add filter', 'Columns', ....) but I need change texts buttons
> > Grid, Graph, Map and Filter. It seems these buttons texts are generated
> by a
> > variable called label.
> >
> > My question: how can I change theses buttons? or: where are these buttons
> > texts?
>
> the labels seem to be defined in
> ckan/ckanext/reclinepreview/theme/public/preview_recline.js
>
> I have no idea why these are not translated as all the functionality
> to do it exists :( but you could modify your local copy
>

> > Thanks
> >
> > --
> > Isabel M. Ruiz Mellado
> > http://about.me/isabelruiz