[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.0.1 released

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Tue Jun 11 19:51:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We have just released CKAN version 2.0.1. This is a patch release that
fixes bugs and includes minor enhancements (see the full Changelog at
the end). As usual with our patch releases, it is fully backwards
compatible with the previous 2.0 version, so you can safely upgrade
without worrying about database upgrades or extensions compatibility.

New installs of the 2.0 package will already get this version [1].

Existing package installs are really easy to upgrade, just follow the
patch release upgrade instructions [2].

If you are installing CKAN from source make sure to checkout the
"release-v2.0.1" branch [3].

(Apologies for the links pointing to various versions of the docs, we
are having trouble building the "ckan-2.0.1" version, but the contents
should be the same)

Adrià

[1] http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-2.0/install-from-package.html
[2] http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/upgrading-a-package-install.html#upgrading-to-a-patch-release
[3] http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-2.0/install-from-source.html

v2.0.1 2013-06-11
=================

Bug fixes:
 * Use IDatasetForm schema for resource_update (#897)
 * Fixes for CKAN being run on a non-root URL (#948, #913)
 * Fix resource edit errors losing info (#580)
 * Fix Czech translation (#900)
 * Allow JSON filters for datastore_search on GET requests (#917)
 * Install vdm from the Python Package Index (#764)
 * Allow extra parameters on Solr queries (#739)
 * Create site user at startup if it does not exist (#952)
 * Fix modal popups positioning (#828)
 * Fix wrong redirect on dataset form on IE (#963)