[ckan-dev] what happened to the data viewer?

임강희 flaz351 at naver.com
Thu Jun 13 01:51:44 UTC 2013

 Hello.

There was no answer, so I ask again.
When I tried to see data preview at the ckan homepage,
I got this error:

Could not load preview: DataProxy returned an error (Data transformation failed.
error: An error occured while connecting to the server: Unable to fetch URL: MyURL )

Data was xls, csv file. (structured data)
But, when it's url was at github, It worked well. But if url is my local ( upload data file to server ), it has error.
I don't know what should I do. What is the problem?

Thanks.