[ckan-dev] Multilingual extension - Problems when the default language is changed

Jorge Pantoja jorgepantojam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:36:44 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I’ve described in Spanish the datasets I have in ckan. After installing the
multilingual extension, I’ve translated the datasets and tags to English
and Catalan. It works well; however, when I change the
"ckan.locale_default" language to English and if I want to change the
language to Spanish through the options of the web, it still shows the
content in English (the new default language) instead of showing it in
Spanish.

Any idea how I can solve this?

Thanks again,

Jorge