[ckan-dev] Multilingual Extension - Missing Translations

Jorge Pantoja jorgepantojam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:20:13 UTC 2013

Hi again,

After doing the translation in ckan using the multilingual extension, I’ve
noticed that the translation is missing in the data preview page and also
in the related items page.

How can I include the translation option for these pages?

Also, I was wondering whether ckan allows me in the related items page, to
include links to datasets from the same instance of ckan. I can do this
including the URL; however, if I change the name of the dataset, the link
is broken, until I edit again the related item.

Thanks again for your help,

Jorge