[ckan-dev] CKAN question

Sean sean at ivec.org
Thu Jun 20 03:42:01 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

I created a basic CKAN portal following the instructions on the web site (install via packages) and now I'm playing with data ingestion to see if it might be useful for some of our local university researchers.

Anyway, I tried to add a dataset via the web interface and I picked the upload a file option and selected a local file - but I got an "unable to authenticate upload" error message displayed.

Any ideas what might be going on or some debugging tips?

Assume I know nothing :-)

Sean Fleming

iVEC, http://www.ivec.org
sean at ivec.org