[ckan-dev] Creating 4 featured groups on the index page instead of 2.

Mireille Raad mir.mir at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:53:56 UTC 2013

Many thanks guys for the feedback - I thought I was missing on something
obvious.

Is there any feature-request or wishlist for ckan where we can ask for
those settings?

As for the ckan.featured_groups, it works on my side, make sure to include
the group names as in their ckan generated urls, add spaces not commas to
separate and make sure to reload apache to see the modifications happen.

Otherwise, agree - it is a lot of work to change this - i am on the hunt
how to change the "this is a featured section" + image on the homepage as
well.

Best!

Many thanks!