[ckan-dev] Creating 4 featured groups on the index page instead of 2.

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Thu Jun 13 22:07:37 UTC 2013

> I will have soon a closer look into writing an extension for adding static pages.
> My first view on the docs was a bit demotivating (so complex), but I guess I can manage it.

See the new writing extensions tutorial I just linked to in an earlier
email, and if you have any questions or sticking points I'm sure the dev
list will be glad to help out.

By the way, if you look at the latest version of the docs rather than
the 2.0 version:

http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/

the table of contents has been cleaned up and reorganized a bit, should
be a little easier to navigate at least.