[ckan-dev] Creating 4 featured groups on the index page instead of 2.

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Thu Jun 13 22:13:26 UTC 2013

> Otherwise, agree - it is a lot of work to change this - i am on the hunt
> how to change the "this is a featured section" + image on the homepage as
> well.

It looks like "This is a featured section" and the image haveto be
changed by using a custom template file to override that part of the
front page template.

Unfortunately as mentioned there isn't a nice, step-by-step tutorial for
theming/templating CKAN yet, although I'd like to write one when there's
time. The relevant existing docs are here:

http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/theming.html