[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.0 installation problem (postgresql auth?)

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Fri Jun 14 01:06:17 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,

You say that `sudo ckan db init` always returns successful, does this mean
that your postgresql database gets populated correctly? There are tables in
it?

If that's the case, there shouldn't be a postgresql error since it takes
the config from the same config file and uses the same libs.  Would you be
able to upload the error log to pastebin or dropbox and link it here?

Nigel Babu

Developer  |  @nigelbabu <https://twitter.com/nigelbabu>

Empowering through Open Knowledge

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on