[ckan-dev] Installing spatial extension on Redhat6

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Thu Jun 27 11:33:32 UTC 2013

Hi Hilde,

There is a mistake in the ckanext-spatial README, the
'spatial_search_widget' is no longer used in CKAN 2.0, you need to add
a snippet on the templates of your extension as described here:

https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-spatial/tree/release-v2.0#spatial-search-widget

Sorry about the confusion, I've created an issue to remove the
spatial_search_widget mention [1].

csw_server is being deprecated as well in favour of integration with
pycsw, which will be merged soon [2]

Adrià

[1] https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-spatial/issues/27
[2] https://github.com/okfn/ckanext-spatial/tree/24-pycsw-integration-command