[ckan-dev] Can you recommend me some IDE tools or other script tools or something else during your developing and debugging CKAN project.

bupt bupt buptloveandroid at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:12:55 UTC 2013

hello everyone,
I have already finished installing CKAN by Option1,which website is
http://docs.ckan.org/en/ckan-1.8/install-from-package.html. There is also
Option2 installing method.
Now I want to debug CKAN pylons project step by step by setting breakpoints
in the CKAN pylons project program files. But I don't know how to debug
this CKAN pylons project. Can you recommend me some IDE tools or other
script tools or something else during your developing and debugging CKAN
project. How can I set breakpoints to trace running CKAN pylons project
file by file. Only in this way I can understand the CKAN project
architecture clearly.

I'v tried many ways to suitable tool to debug CKAN, but still didn't work,
how can I debug CKAN. This problem already obstructed me for several days
and I nearly despaired.
please help! Thank you very much!