[ckan-dev] how can I use API access data from uploaded xml file or linked xml file(not csv or xls file)

bupt bupt buptloveandroid at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 08:58:02 UTC 2013

hello everyone,
        Now I have install datastore and datastorer extension and I can
successfully use datastore API access data from uploaded xls or csv file(
after it is uploaded, datastorer extension can automatically store data
into datastore database ).
        But if I upload xml file (or txt) file or this dataset is linked to
xml file address, how can I use API to access data inside uploaded xml (or
txt ) file or linked ml (or txt ) file? which API can do it?
        Could you help me solve this problem? You can attach some website
addresses here about this method or tell me the website addresses and name
of these API .
        Thank you very much!