[ckan-dev] how can I use API access data from uploaded xml file or linked xml file(not csv or xls file)

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Sun Mar 17 10:01:10 UTC 2013

Hi,

The datastorer does not import your xml files into the datastore. At the
moment it only works with csv and excel files. The problem is that there is
no generic way to put a nested file like xml into a table. You will need to
write a script for your file that parses the file and stores it via the
data store api (http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/datastore-api.html).

Cheers,
Dominik

-