[ckan-dev] Chinese language for CKAN 2.0?

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Wed Mar 6 15:23:42 UTC 2013

Charles,

You don't need Nigel or OKF to put this in the 'official' repo to run
CKAN in your own language.

Simply compile the po into a mo and put it somewhere like this:
pyenv/src/ckan/ckan/i18n/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/ckan.mo then you can add it
to config option ckan.locales_offered.

See the full instructions here:
http://docs.ckan.org/en/latest/i18n.html#compile-a-translation

David