[ckan-dev] Chinese language for CKAN 2.0?

Nigel Babu nigel.babu at okfn.org
Wed Mar 6 13:38:54 UTC 2013

Hi Charles,

CKAN 1.8 is already released and we can't update the translations for it.
We're yet to publish the strings to be translated for CKAN 2.0, so it can't
be translated yet.  We will soon upload the strings for CKAN 2.0 and you
will be able to translate them and we can include it in the CKAN 2.0
release.

Nigel