[ckan-dev] Error when adding ressource

Kirstein, Fabian fabian.kirstein at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Mar 11 13:40:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

I tried it but the error remains the same.
I try to understand what is going wrong. When adding a resource the package is updated and the dict is
validated against the schema, which causes the error. But when I just update the package by editing a dataset, everything
work well. This is very strange.