[ckan-dev] Error when adding ressource

Ian Ward ian at excess.org
Tue Mar 12 15:45:05 UTC 2013

Hi Fabian,

I'm getting the same error now too.  It started when I added
convert_from_extras to a field in the schema returned by my
db_to_form_schema() method.  I can't reproduce the problem with the
example_idatasetform plugin in the example_idatasetform_without_tests
branch though.

When I can come up with a minimal failing example I'll create an issue
on github.