[ckan-dev] (no subject)

Isabel Ruiz isaruizmellado at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:01:48 UTC 2013

Hi !

Here are my configurations:
CKAN database is installed and works correct in Postgresql 9.1.9 on Ubuntu
12.10.
CKAN 1.8 is installed on a Ubuntu 10.0.4 VM Ware machine and works.

CKAN works fine. I can insert datasets and datastore from any computer
connected on my  network.

I click on a datastore and try to see details.

A new page is opened but it throws this error:

Could not load preview: DataProxy returned an error (Data transformation
failed. error: An error occured while connecting to the server: DNS lookup
failed for URL: http://myIP/es/storage/f/2013-05-02T102449/myCSVfile.csv)

I try:

- paste URL on Firefox and I can download this file.
- run wget URL command in Linux terminal and I can download this file.

What can be wrong?

Thanks!

--
Isabel M. Ruiz Mellado