[ckan-dev] Privacy of user activity in CKAN 2.0

Joss Winn jwinn at lincoln.ac.uk
Tue May 21 13:53:56 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm currently testing v2.0 on beta.ckan.org and have noticed that when I
change the privacy settings for a dataset to 'private', the activity
around that dataset remains visible in my public timeline:

http://beta.ckan.org/en/user/activity/josswinn

http://beta.ckan.org/en/dataset/example-dataset

Thought I'd mention it as it's not only confusing for people who might
click on datasets that have been made private, but also suggests that the
privacy of a dataset isn't being set consistently across different views.

Joss