[ckan-dev] Privacy of user activity in CKAN 2.0

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed May 22 09:56:44 UTC 2013

Hi Joss,

Thanks for your report.

Items stop appearing on the activity streams from the moment you set a
dataset as private. I'm not sure that the current implementation will
make easy to hide all previous activities for this dataset.

What I've noticed is that when you create a private dataset from the
start, this appears in the activity stream, even if later edits don't.
This does seem like a bug.

@Sean, you proabably have more experience with activity streams to
evaluate these.

Adrià