[ckan-dev] CKAN 2.0 under sub-url

Luis eltipicoemail at gmail.com
Sat May 25 18:27:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have successfully installed CKAN 2.0 under a sub-url (
http://mydomain.com/ckan) but I have realized there are some features which
don't seem to work well.
If I try to 'add a new dataset' the URL field is not autofilled when I type
the title in the 'Create data' step. Furthermore, the 'Upload a file' link
doesn't display in the 'Add data' step.
In my /etc/apache2/sites-available/ckan_default I have:

WSGIScriptAlias /ckan /etc/ckan/default/apache.wsgi

If I edit this to:

WSGIScriptAlias / /etc/ckan/default/apache.wsgi

Everything works as expected (autofilling URL, FileStorage...), so I guess
the problem is my CKAN lives in a sub-url. Is there any solution for this
or is this the expected behaviour?

Thank you!