[ckan-dev] data store permission problem

Don Gourley donald.gourley at gmail.com
Wed May 29 00:43:43 UTC 2013

Dominik,

I tried step one, dropping the nested type and got:

    ckandstor=# drop type nested;
    ERROR:  type "nested" does not exist

I'm hoping that is because I didn't actually migrate the datastore db
from 8.4 to 9.2, but created it from scratch in 9.2.

I haven't looked into datastore_create yet, how to get an API Key and
all, but will try that next.

Thanks, Don