[ckan-dev] [question]how to make CKAN support Chinese

天龙出云 dragoniszhang at gmail.com
Mon May 6 10:16:42 UTC 2013

Thanks for your responses. I have found that there are different languages
folders in folder i18n. And I have created a zh_CN directory, with
LC_MESSAGE subdirectory, and I edit my ckan.po file, then convert it into
.mo file. Now most of the .po file has been Chineselized by myself. But I
have to say many translations are so bad that even I myself did not know
what I was typing.However the site seems like a little Chinese now, and if
my work can help others, I am very appreciated to contribute my work to the
internet.