[ckan-dev] Solr problem when installing latest ckan

Lasse Vestergaard ibbernik at gmail.com
Wed May 8 20:13:39 UTC 2013

Hi Sean.

I have set up the instance on an EC2 with Ubuntu 12.04 server edition. This
means that I can't use the servers browser. If I use curl, then I can
access http://localhost:8983/solr/. I get some html where it says "Welcome
to Solr!". I can even access the admin page as well.

I'm not sure what you mean by browsing to the schema.xml. I can see that
/etc/solr/conf/schema.xml holds the ckan 2.0 schematic.

Could this problem occur if I, under the installation, forgot to activate
pyenv under parts of the installation?

Best regards

Lasse Vestergaard