[ckan-dev] (perma) delete resouces

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:26:50 UTC 2013

hi,
you have to update the resource and change its name. you cannot delete it
via api. there is a history for each resource. i make an update, set the
new name to oldname_timestamp and set its status to deleted. afterwards i
can create new packages with the same old name. i sync another metadata
catalogue and use the own catalogue uuids as ckan names :-). .
hope this helps
regards armin