[ckan-dev] (perma) delete resouces

Dominik Moritz dominik.moritz at okfn.org
Tue May 21 18:07:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

I suppose you mean dataset. In CKAN we call the entities inside datasets resources.
Datasets are not really deleted, instead they are marked as deleted. This allows you to undelete datasets and see the history of deleted datasets. A deleted dataset should not be visible in the search, though. If it is, try rebuilding the index.

Issue 395 concerns the datastore.

Cheers,
Dominik