[ckan-dev] Multilingual extension and search of datasets

Philipp Küng i at philippkueng.ch
Fri May 31 10:26:51 UTC 2013

Hi Jorge,

Have you just added the new schema or reindexed your datasets again
afterwards. ...also have you restarted solr after changing the schemas?
In case you want something reproducible that works, i've created a vagrant
box that sets up a CKAN 2.0 instance with multilanguage support. (
https://github.com/philippkueng/ckan-vagrant/blob/master/vagrant/package_provision.sh
).

Otherwise could you send us some more information on who you set up your
CKAN instance? package or source? which OS?